cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Name and version properties undefined
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:07:39 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> These values are now in cocoon.properties that resides in
> src/java/org/apache/cocoon.
>
> Everything should be correctly checked-in and working. Please
> check, if you are realy using the complete latest cvs.
>
> Carsten

Hmmm no, the properties are indeed defined in cocoon.properties, but
somehow they are not picked up by build.xml. Maybe this is just a local
problem, and if I remove my working dir and checkout again, it will
work. These kind of things already happened in the past. For the moment,
I will just set them in local.build.properties.

There's a bigger problem, though. The "clean" target does not remove the
build/webapp directory. I first did a build with all the blocks enabled,
did a build clean, built again with just some blocks and found all the
blocks still in build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib. I think the "clean" target
should delete the whole build subdir, don't you?

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it