cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: Subrequesting the sitemap with the flow...
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:02:53 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> I'll start putting it in CVS as "process", we can always change it, deal?

I see one thing missing: how do I pass parameters to the pipeline I want
to call? I mean, following the concept of sendPage() and friends, I
would like to be able to create a map of stuff and pass it on for the
<jxpath> taglib to pick up later in the pipeline.

Stefano Mazzocchi                               <>