cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] what cocoon is doing wrong
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:56:06 GMT
Matthew Langham wrote:
>>I want to know if somebody feels like I'm doing this but remains silent
>>because of any reason.
>
> Perhaps because you are Stefano? Think about it :-).

There are many things I can do but the only one thing I cannot possibly
do is to avoid being who I am.

If you think you can't step up to the plate and tell me WTF, well, I'm
useless here, I'm an obstacle.

If I'm doing something wrong, something you consider wrong or faulty or
dangerous, I *want* you to tell me right away instead of being silent.

None of us, not even myself, has the right to act as a stupid benevolent
dictator, no matter what great technical vision one is leading to.

I hope this is clear enough.