cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: HOW DO I BUILD THE WAR FILE?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:07:22 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> (we now ship our own servlet container)

[Possibly OT]

I know Jetty is cool and lightweight and fast, but there's a feature of
Tomcat that I'm using now that I would hate to lose: the ability to
define per-webapp datasources, have them pooled via DBCP and findable
via JNDI. This allows me to refer to a single datasource name, for
example in cocoon.xconf, and have it map to a different database
connection on the development, staging and production machines.

Is this possible in Jetty, or do I have to maybe use the JBoss+Jetty
combo or implement my own pool using Jakarta DBCP?

	Thanks in Advance,

		Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it