cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HELP?: Trying to integrate portal-fw sample into webapp build product
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:11:40 GMT
Bill Barnhill wrote:

> I do have one problem though. I am currently working
> on setting up a web application based on the Cocoon
> portal-fw sample app and haven't been able to have
> that sample integrated with webapp build product as
> part of the build process.

the samples and the block samples are not yet included in the build
because I want to figure out a clean way of doing it.

the problem is that samples are not block-oriented, but
'impression-oriented', so they include features from all blocks and
refactoring them is a real PITA!!!

I'll see what I can do in the next few days.