cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Fixing the CLI
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:45:57 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> As to you last argument--trust the user to have some intelligences.
> You can output a warning if you want, but if I don't want my URLs
> mangled, I should expect to know what I am doing.  We aren't all
> neanderthals or need spoon-feeding.

Ok.

I'm coming to realize that I'm probably an obstacle to the evolution of
the CLI interface of Cocoon because I feel some little sense of idea
ownership that is hurting the process.

So I step out of the way.

You guys do whatever you feel it's right. I fully trust your judgement
on this and I'm not joking nor I have bad feelings.

Keep it up.

This should make Forrest people happy too.