cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: The new build system
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:50:25 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Thanks Stefano for this great improvement!
> I think you saved worldwide trillions of trillons of CPU cycles. :-D

well, I didn't do it to save your CPU cycles but MINE! Good old
sellfishness is the real engine of things around OSS :)

Besides, you're going to waste those CPU cycles anyway :)

> I wrote not just for kidding.... Huston, we have a problem..... :-(
> I just downloaded the lastest CVS for 2.1 (see timestamp of the mail), but
> I got this error:
> file:///home/agallardo/CVS/cocoon/xml-cocoon2/build.xml:669: IOException:
> /home/agallardo/CVS/cocoon/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon-2.1-dev/webapp/samples/sitemap.xmap
> (No such file or directory)
> What can I do?

I just set "exclude.webapp.samples=true" in the So
update the CVS and retry.

Stefano Mazzocchi                               <>