cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [PROBLEM] caching after map:aggregate
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:34:34 GMT
Klaus Bertram wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> it seems that there is a caching problem after the map:aggregate module
> in the followed transformer
> at version 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 it works well but not in 2.1 dev
>
> here a sample:
> <map:match pattern="*.html">
>   <map:aggregate element="site">
>     <map:part src="cocoon:/book-{1}.xml"/>
>     <map:part src="cocoon:/body-{1}.xml" label="content"/>
>   </map:aggregate>
>   <map:transform src="stylesheets/site2xhtml.xsl"/>
>   <map:serialize/>
> </map:match>
>
> <map:match pattern="body-*.xml">
>   <map:generate src="spezification/docs/test.xml"/>
>   <map:transform src="stylesheets/site2xhtml.xsl">
>     <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true"/>
>    </map:transform>
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> If index.html is called at the first time it works ok.
> If it call's the next times with index.html?id=22 or index.html?id=aass
> the first cached side after the aggregation are responded.

 From what I see, if you remove use-request-parameters parameter, all
requests to the index.html must always return cached result, and request
parameters should not affect this behavior. This means, for any request
like "index.html", "index.html?id=111", "index.html?whatever=something",
response always should be the same and from the cache.

If Cocoon 2.0.4 does not return result from the cache, then it's a bug.

Vadim