cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Writing docs... Where shall I put that?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:52:15 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> I need to write some docs for the HttpProxyGenerator, and was wondering on
> where I shall put those files...
>
> As Stefano is remodeling the build system, would it be better to have it in
> src/blocks/proxy/doc or in src/documentation/... ????
>
> I tend to believe that it might be better to have the documentation bundled
> together with the block, but then the build system for the webapp should
> change as well...
>
> Hints?

I think it would be wise to have the block documentation associated with
the block. That would make the documentation modular to fit the new
module-oriented paradigm we are heading to.

But I would suggest to do this *after* I have the basic new build system
up and running, so for now, place it in the main documentation.