cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: xdoc -> wiki documentation (Re: documentation in separate cvs module or block)
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:02:42 GMT
Hy;

The mentioning of "Wiki" triggered my curiousity:

If we move all docs to Wiki, then how can we maintain
different release versions of the docs ?

Or will there be only one single document version, that
fits for all released cocoon versions ?

Or do you propose to connect Wiki with an underlying
document management system?

regards, hussayn

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH