cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Bug 16580; compiling xsp with classpath
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:40:46 GMT
Yes, we should report this bug to tomcat-dev. It seems to be difficult
to debug tomcat. I tried running tomcat/cocoon under a debugger
("catalina.bat jpda run") and the jvm crashed when I attached the
debugger.  Then I went through the trouble of setting up the classpath
and sourcepath and launched catalina from the debugger, but it took
about 10 minutes before Cocoon servlet even executed. Anyway the jvm
executed so slowly in debug mode I finally just gave up. Maybe I need a
better debugger(?)

Regards,

Chris