cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Project Report
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:17:15 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> As a special note, I would like to mention how the introduction of the
> Cocoon wiki (hosted personally by Steven Noels' web site
> www.cocoondev.org) has been seen by the user community as a great tool
> and has generated very high-quality and useful documentation. The cocoon
> wiki was also patched to sends diffs to the cocoon-docs@xml.apache.org
> mail list (the documentation team), providing ownership and oversight.
> This is seen as a very useful tool by the documentation team.

Thanks. As a starter, I was planning to run Cocoon and JSPWiki
side-by-side using Stephan Michel's enhanced cwiki grammar for Chaperon
as micro-outlined at the bottom of
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Wishlist

That way, we can already easily extract xdoc-markuped documents out of
the Wiki. Help and suggestions are welcomed, since I have some other
cocoondev.org things in the backlog.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org