cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject SourceFactory instantiated twice
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:58:35 GMT
Hello,
     I've been working on a custom SourceFactory and was getting some
odd behavior suggesting that it was not a singleton (SourceFactory extends
ThreadSafe) as expected.  I investigated a bit and discovered that 2 were
being instantiated.  You can see this behavior in the logs with the cocoon
2.0.4 samples if you 'grep SourceHandlerImpl core.log'.  Both the file and
blob source factories get created twice.  I went as far as printing out
a stack
trace when the instantiation happens to my factory.  My feeble understanding
was not able to make much sense of them.
   Is this what is 'sposed to happen?  If not I'll put in a bug report.

Charles Yates
Lane Medical Library
http://lane.stanford.edu/index.html