cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Bug 16580; compiling xsp with classpath
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:56:19 GMT
OK. Here you go. EmbeddedJavaCompiler is an implementation of
LanguageCompiler that doesn't depend on CLASSPATH but instead uses the
thread context class loader to load dependent classes.

I've attached a working version (minimally tested) . I've also attached
a new version of JavaLanguage.java that you'll need also. I modified it
slightly to not rely on the AbstractJavaCompiler class but instead to
use interfaces only. You'll also need to place javacApi.jar somewhere in
your classpath when you compile cocoon, and you'll need to place
javacApi.jar, javacImpl.jar, and jdtcore.jar in your classpath when you
run cocoon. (You can get these here:
ftp://ftp.primaryinterface.com/pub/javacAPI).

Right now, I can't commit these changes because:
1) I'm still waiting for Brian Behlendorf to change my password
2) We need to decide where to put the JavacAPI classes (other than
"org.tempuri")

Regards,

Chris