cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Bug 16580; compiling xsp with classpath
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:24:43 GMT
Actually I am in the process of trying to do this but got immediately
stopped by the below when I first tried to run cocoon (built from
today's cvs),

Anyone care to help?

Regards,

Chris

ERROR   (2003-02-16) 13:12.15:159   [access]
(/cocoon/documents/index.html) Thread-10/CocoonServlet: Problem with
Cocoon servlet
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:302)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:485)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:145)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:153)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:143)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:317)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:299)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:131)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1074)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2415)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
    at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:432)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:386)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:534)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:530)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)