cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Problems reloading subsitemap
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:39:12 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am running into a problem with reloading of subsitemaps. After initial startup everything
runs fine but once I change a subsitemap treeprocessor can not find the correct components
anymore. In fact it seems that the component locator in the CM is no longer valid. I am seeing
the following warning in my logs.

>WARN    Thread-6   12:13:35:177 [sitemap] (): ComponentLocator exception from parent CM
during lookup.
>java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot lookup components on a disposed ComponentLocator
>	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:156)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:242)
>	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:181)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:242)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.getTypeForStatement(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:531)

<snip/>

Well, this should be my job to fix this, but I'm currently out of time :-(

Has somebody changed something recently in the TreeProcessor, or have
time to dig further ?

Sylvain