cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [OT][TOOL] Big JavaDoc for Avalon classes...
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:19:57 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote, On 11/02/2003 5.33:
>
>> (thinking) May be it should be part of gump?
>

> It was part of Gump's ancestor, Alexandria.
> If you want to help me, we have javasrc and xsldoc to ramp up there
> too :-)

I've seen http://www.peerfear.org/alexandria/content/html/index.html,
but it seems that alexandria generates independent (or interlinked?
can't verify) javadocs per project. I was thinking more about aggregated
grand javadoc for all projects. Do I make sense? :)

>> Btw, while you are at "account give-away" - I can use one on nagoya
>> to create load graph (see TODO on
>> http://www.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/load.html)
>

> What about Alexandria as a home for that too?
> Alexandria=info about projects (docs and stats)

For some reason I though that this belongs to forrest... BTW, what's
differences are between alexandria and forrest?

Vadim