cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: enhancement of RequestParamAction
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:09:40 GMT
SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous wrote:

> Hy, all;
>
> i had a problem with RequestParamAction (cocoon-2.0.4). I enclose
> the Source of a slightly modified version of RequestParamAction
> that solves my problem. The class is named ExtendedRequestParamAction,
> i did a little of refactoring and a bit on the documentation
> of the class. In case it makes sense, i would be glad if someone
> could replace the body of RequestParamAction with the body of my
> modified class, which is fully compatible to the original.
> (I don't know how to apply a patch myself ...)

It's simple:
$ cd xml-cocoon2/src/..../acting
$ cvs diff -u RequestParamAction.java > RequestParamAction.diff

If you don't have CVS checkout:
$ diff -u RequestParamAction.java ModifiedRequestParamAction.java >
RequestParamAction.diff

If you don't have diff and you are using Win:
   www.cygwin.com

After that, you create a bug in bugzilla and attach diff to it.

Vadim

<snip/>