cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon Science Fiction
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:31:11 GMT

Niclas Hedhman wrote, On 11/02/2003 3.23:
> Now, I have read your entire RT, and I must agree with Stefano (he is the FS
> sniffer around here ;o) ). +1 on the FS Award. Don't feel humiliated, most
> people have problems with FS and SoC (Separation of Concerns).

RT are juyst that, RTs. e sjould call the FFT (Food for thought),
because they help in synching ideas and directions.
Some things that are FS one day become necessary the other, it's not a
problem, but a richness that has to be kept from taking the lead ;-)

BTW, he may have won the award, but for the world championship he has to
do much more, there are heavy hitters here (who... me? noooooo ;-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: