cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <>
Subject [OT][TOOL] Big JavaDoc for Avalon classes...
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:55:43 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>If someone is interested in the Excalibur/Framework JavaDocs for Avalon
>(latest version generated daily), they're here:
>GUMP doesn't seem to generate them unless I'm mistaken...
>Those are cross-linked with J2SE 1.4.1, and they can be useful when
>generating/reading JavaDocs for projects relying on Avalon (such as Cocoon!)

What do you think about "All Jakarta/XML/Avalon/James/Cocoon/etc
Javadoc"? I tried to generate stuff like this and it works - requires
1Gb of RAM though, but finishes in just 40-45 minutes.

PS How did you do this cross-linking stuff?

>    Pier

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message