cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Excalibur Datasource with JDK1.3.1_03
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:09:11 GMT
Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:

>Torsten,
>
>Just for info: what are mock classes?

Mock classes are classes that have the same interface as the real ones
but have empty bodies. They're used to allow proper compilation of
classes that depend on them when the third-party libraries are not
present (we can't include them because of license constraints).

>I'm trying to debug an old 2.1-dev snapshot (17.10.02) with Eclipse and Sysdeo Tomcat
plugin.
>The problem could come from this old snapshot?

You should really, _really_, use a more recent snapshot since things
have muuuuch evolved since then !!!

Sylvain