cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: Excalibur Datasource with JDK1.3.1_03
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:24:41 GMT
Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:
> Torsten,
>
> Just for info: what are mock classes?

Skeleton classes that just reflect the API (so at least it compiles ;)

> I'm trying to debug an old 2.1-dev snapshot (17.10.02) with Eclipse and Sysdeo Tomcat
plugin.
> The problem could come from this old snapshot?

Well, the mock classes where introduced "lately" by Sylvain (W).

Before that we used ant for conditional compilation and inclusion of
those components. IIRC (at least) one reason to move to mock classes was
that Eclipse could not really cope with the conditional compilation.

(Sylvain (W) - could you jump in here? Sorry - never really got used to
Eclipse yet)

So this might be your problem ?! Or... what actually *is* the problem
that you are facing?
--
Torsten