cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon Science Fiction
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:20:20 GMT
I'm not familiar with the BLOCKS handling, so you say,
that BLOCKS will allow to pipe arbitrary content ?
That would be a great enhancement for one of my apps,
where i have to deal with a mixture of XML-content and
non-XMLIZABLE content ...

I'll have to read this BLOCKS proposal.
Can you give me a pointer ?

Hussayn

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Didn't read all right now (no time), and maybe you mention it towards the end,
> but shouldn't this be part of the "BLOCKS" handling??
>
> Niclas
>
> On Monday 10 February 2003 04:47, Andreas Hochsteger wrote:
>
>>Hi Cocooners!
>>
>>Sorry for this (very) long proposal below, but I think it's definitely
>>worth a read. If not, at least you can give me some feedback about your
>>opinion ;-)

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH
Neuenhöfer Allee 125