cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [TIPS] Basic configurations of Apache 2.0 for Cocoon 2
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:46:43 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>>Are we looking into a mod_cocoon somewhere down the line?? (That would be fun)
> I don't believe that this community wants to see C code in the CVS
> repository :-) :-)

I woudn't mind at all. Somebody else would?

> The ideas are there, and a partial implementation as well... Right now it's
> just too easy to use mod_proxy and let the baby live on its own...

> One thing IMVHO we should focus on beforehands would be to have a "clean"
> (minimal) Cocoon distribution... Removing the hard-coded "WEB-INF" paths and
> write some more doccos...

Definately. Those speed optimizations on the native side have a very low
priority compared to the rest of the cocoon work left to do for 2.1

Stefano Mazzocchi                               <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message