cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] GroupingTransformer
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:07:41 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> The transformer itself and the xReporter code on which it depends are
> all released under Apache style licenses.

We felt it as being inappropriate to add it directly to the Cocoon code
base because it requires two extra (xreporter-related) jars, and I've
been whining enough already about adding more weight to Cocoon CVS.

That being said, we made the license so that donation, should there be
interest, still is very much possible.

And once blocks, and auto-retrieval of dependencies are properly
realized, we'll make sure to wrap it into a block, if the code is still
within in our hands (i.e. not donated by then).

Anyway, enjoy, and let us know what you think of it.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org