cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Re: SQL Editor
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:58:37 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> What I meant was that in order to get to the point where you have the
> whole process controlled by such a simple flowscript you had to do lots
> of other very complex stuff to sit behind it.

Not at all. Form population and validation is from XMLForms, persistence
is Hibernate, and flow is ... well ... flow. The only code I've written
is simple flowscripts of the kind you've seen and a few simple beans,
mostly a bunch of properties with getters and setters which, by the way,
are generated by the editor (jEdit or Eclipse). If I were lazier, I'd
even use XDoclet to generate the Hibernate mapping files from javadoc
comments in the source.

Believe me, you can't get simpler than that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message