cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: next Release of Cocoon
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:50:45 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

>>Ivelin, maybe I don't understand correctly the above, but why do you
>>want to fix bugs _if_ we announce a release ?
>>

>I meant build problems, rather than functional bugs.

OK. But this doesn't explain _if_ we announce a release. Don't you think
that bugs have to be fixed, being there are release or not ?

>Over the last 3 months I have fixed multiple times broken examples and links to the code
that I contributed. These were usually caused by directory reorg or library updates.

Careful, Ivelin : "code that I contributed" is dangerously close to the
code ownership claims that made so much damage to a community not far
from here. You're a committer, and as such can update files anywhere in
Cocoon's CVS, but also donate every single line of what you put in the
CVS to the ASF.

Sylvain