cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <>
Subject AW: Proposal for Lenya
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:23:10 GMT
Hello Steven,

* reviewing the archived commit messages, I wonder whether the proposed
list of initial committers reflects reality, or that the list has been
expanded so that we won't have the suspicion it is mainly one
company/group working on the codebase (as is the case with right now).

<--> I am a committer of Wyona and can say that the names on
are all *active* committers.

* Xopus has recently had some troubles w.r.t. its licensing policy
(open, not open, etc...) Are these things effectively solved right now?
What part of Xopus will be inside Lenya CVS?

<-->There is a independent html-form editor which are part of the core. I notice the
discussion about Xopus and can say there is also Bitflux.

As I said, these are 'just remarks'. The fact I'm posting them means I
actually care about this proposal, in a positive sense.

<--> Thanks

Best regards,

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at