cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [proposal] aiming to a naked cocoon
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:16:32 GMT
Le Mercredi, 12 fév 2003, à 13:57 Europe/Zurich, Bill Barnhill a écrit :

> ...Also if I've posted in the wrong way somehow then
> point me to a url with a project mailing list
> etiquette guide, or tell me what I did wrong.

Assuming you refer to, I
don't think you did anything wrong, but sometimes messages get lost in
the flow...

I don't know enough about the current build system's shortcomings to
give meaningful advice about a possible move to Maven, but you might
want to restate your intention in a message titled "[proposal] using
Maven for the build system" or something like this, to make it more
visible and hopefully trigger a discussion.

   Bertrand Delacretaz (,
   XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/programming/teaching

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message