cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [proposal] aiming to a naked cocoon
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:16:32 GMT
Le Mercredi, 12 fév 2003, à 13:57 Europe/Zurich, Bill Barnhill a écrit :

> ...Also if I've posted in the wrong way somehow then
> point me to a url with a project mailing list
> etiquette guide, or tell me what I did wrong.

Assuming you refer to
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104500066006401&w=2, I
don't think you did anything wrong, but sometimes messages get lost in
the flow...

I don't know enough about the current build system's shortcomings to
give meaningful advice about a possible move to Maven, but you might
want to restate your intention in a message titled "[proposal] using
Maven for the build system" or something like this, to make it more
visible and hopefully trigger a discussion.

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)
   XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/programming/teaching