cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Barnhill <>
Subject Re: [proposal] aiming to a naked cocoon
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:02:06 GMT
Thank you for the URL, I hadn't seen a reference to it
yet, and for the re-work suggestion.

I may do some more work on my own before re-submitting
the proposal with a first cut to demonstrate what I'm
talking about, as I've already got the source code
separated into a set of ccblock-core-* dirs and a set
of ccblock-opt-* dirs, each dir representing a
separate build component and a deliverable versioned
jar. I've started a dependency graph between the
blocks and will use that to determine dependency jars
for each block.

I also should familiarize myself more with the current
Cocoon build system.

Thank you for responding,
Bill Barnhill

--- Bertrand Delacretaz <>