cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon Science Fiction
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:41:53 GMT
Hi!

On Monday 10 February 2003 0:58, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Didn't read all right now (no time), and maybe you mention it towards the
> end, but shouldn't this be part of the "BLOCKS" handling??

No, I didn't mention it yet in the proposal, but I thought about it the same
before.

It would definitely make sense to support this from the blocks too (imagine
data formats as part of block interfaces!). But I think we should discuss
first a bit about this proposal and where it has some impacts to.

> Niclas
>
> On Monday 10 February 2003 04:47, Andreas Hochsteger wrote:
> > Hi Cocooners!
> >
> > Sorry for this (very) long proposal below, but I think it's definitely
> > worth a read. If not, at least you can give me some feedback about your
> > opinion ;-)

Bye,

	Andreas Hochsteger