cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Should we move mailing list names?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:38:42 GMT
On Wednesday 05 February 2003 03:16, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> As I've just done it for axis-dev, should we move the cocoon mailing lists
> from cocoon-(dev|user)@xml.apache.org to (dev|user)@cocoon.apache.org ???
>
> It can be done transparently, so, without loosing the archive, the
> subscribers and stuff, but as we got the top level domain name, I think it
> might be a good idea to move those to reflect the change...

Am I the only one with procmail scripts that are sorting cocoon-dev and
cocoon-users senders into separate folders???

I couldn't really be bothered to dig into that again on the server, so _I_
would appreciate if the left-side is preserved as-is.

Others has brought up other issues.

Stefano (and others), how is your "never ever change a URL" stand on this one?

Niclas