cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: [NOTE] Cocoon Consultant
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:31:42 GMT
On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Steven Punte wrote:

>  I just posted to the user group an add for my services titled
>  "Cocoon Consultant."  I realized I am not as intimately
>  familiar with the platform as many of you are, but I have been
>  around the block a few times with Cocoon.

Heh, yeah, I've thought of doing the same -- not necesarily announcing it
on the lists -- but when I think of calling myself a Cocoon "expert", then
I look at all the other people on the list, and then I'm immediately
humbled. :)  It would be nice to build a small business out of working
exclusively with Cocoon, though.

All in good time, I hope.

Tony

--