cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Barnhill <gwalchar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I can't get any of the snapshots to work, getting Class Not Found exceptions.
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:26:56 GMT
Ok, I've done the following:
1) Gotten most recent version of Jetty, installed
2) Extracted WAR file from CVS snapshot int
JETTY_HOME/webapps/cocoon
3) Built snapshot
4) Copied all jar files from cor, endorsed, and
optional subdir of lib dir in build tree to
JETTY_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib
5) Started jetty with ant run

Current state:
Cocoon works, after a fashion. Sitemap seems screwy as
I keep getting documentation/index not found errors,
but when I enter
     http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome
it seems to work and I can navigate to several of the
samples successfully.

Any idea if it's just me or is build in need of
serious work?