cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Barnhill <gwalchar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I can't get any of the snapshots to work, getting Class Not Found exceptions.
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 18:53:03 GMT
On further examination of the logs and directory
structure I found the following error message in the
log:

SEVERE: Added certificates -> request attribute Valve
Feb 2, 2003 1:43:09 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unavailable
INFO: Marking servlet Cocoon2 as unavailable

And noticed that there was no WEB-INF/lib dir in war
file.

I created a /webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib directory and
copied all the jars in the top level build directory
to it.  This eliminated the Class Not Found
exceptions, but not the error above.

FYI, I am running on Windows 2k, SP 3.

I will try Jetty..though I'd prefer Tomcat so I can
use Servlet 2.4.

Thanks for any help,
Bill Barnhill