cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Praher <jpra...@yahoo.de>
Subject processing (lifecycle) events
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:58:39 GMT
hi all,

it would be somehow great, to get notified, when Cocoon.process, starts
and finishes its work.

I need to acquire resources for a processing phase and then would like
to automatically release it at processing end.

Is there a clean way to do this now (having looked at the sources, I
haven't found something, but maybe I overlooked it ... )

I could imagine doing it using a fake action or other sitemap component
(that implements dispoable), that will loaded on every processing phase,
but it is a little bit dirty ... .

doing it like the 2.3 servlet listeners, would be a cleaner way:

<map:listener event="processing" src="...." />

thanks for your help

-- Jakob