cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject RE: Sitemap-Engine for 2.0.5
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:41:19 GMT
Thanks, now I am happy.
Any chance snapshots of the CVS 2.0.5-dev could be made
just like the snapshots of CVS HEAD so mere mortals such
as myself could get easy access to the fixes going into stable
branch?  (Carrot: it would get more testing before release :)

Tim

>>> cziegeler@s-und-n.de 01/31/03 09:29AM >>>
Hi Tim,

I did that 30 minutes ago, together with the check-reload flag :)
So the treeprocessor is now a real replacement for the compiled
version.

Carsten