cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject Re: Sitemap-Engine for 2.0.5
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:25:33 GMT
In cocoon.xconf the "file" attribute of the sitemap is ignored by
the treeprocessor.  In the old engine, the "file" attribute allowed
control over where the root sitemap.xmap was placed and what
it was named.

If you remove the old engine, could you make the treeprocessor
respect the "file" attribute, please?

Tim