cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject [OT] London Cocoon meet (was Re: Back in London)
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:03:00 GMT
On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Mark Leicester wrote:

> On 14/01/2003 15:11, "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > luke hubbard wrote:
> >> On 13 Jan 2003 at 23:45, Andrew Savory wrote:
> >> I'm always up for lunch :)
> >> Name the place and I'll meet you there.
> >
> > I'll be there as well. Andrew, is David going to be with you? Jeremy and
> > other london people: want to join us for the first even cocoon
> > lunch-time gettogether (hey, we are breaking new grounds.... ) ah, no,
> > wait, Andrew, David and I met for lunch with Diana in Boston ... but
> > that wasn't an official gettogether...
> >
> > oh, well...
> Are we talking about 1pm Wednesday? If so - I'll be in, where?

Ok, looks like list lag got us ... I checked at 12:45 but hadn't got any
replies. So, let's try this: how about meeting up next Tuesday (21st) or
Wednesday (22nd), for either lunch or evening meal? (Send your preference
to the list, and we'll see if we can get consensus).

I'd suggest a meeting the following month down in Brighton?

Andrew.