cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <>
Subject RE: ChartTransformer 0.0.4 urge a commiter!
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:04:12 GMT

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Luca Morandini wrote:

> [...]
but Stefano's answer to you went in the
> direction of starting a subproject.
> As a matter of fact, I don't want to start a subproject I mean, it is just ONE class
> I envisaged this as a simple thing, to be completed and donated as a matter of course.

For my opinion, it is not always the one transformer, it is more the
rat-tail, the dependency to JChart.

Have ever count number of libaries in WEB-INF/lib? No? There are in a
complete dist. 107! jar files. Okay, without the cocoon libs 80 files.
I'm guilty for 4 files :-/

The CVS HEAD is so big! How big is it? It is so big that
on my 2.4GHz Computer with 1GB ram the build took 4min 20sec.
So users got a OutOfMemoryException during the generation of the build.

If anyone ask me, I would move my stuff to cocoondev.

My 2cents, Stephan Michels.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message