cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Reason of HTMLSerializer exception
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:07:55 GMT

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [...]

Okay okay, to repeat (I'm a bit slow today):

lib/core -> cocoon/WEB-INF/lib
lib/optional -> cocoon/WEB-INF/lib
lib/endorsed -> tomcat/common/endorsed

Right?

Why are the following instruction in build.xml?
    <copy todir="${build.war}/WEB-INF/lib">
      <fileset dir="${lib.dir}/endorsed">
        <include name="*.jar"/>
        <exclude name="servlet*.jar"/>
      </fileset>

To complete my confusion, I'm currently working with java 1.4,
which, if I don't make mistakes, have the XML stuff included.
So I don't need xml-apis.jar etc. So why to the *grmpf*# get I an
exception, when I have the xml apis in WEB-INF.

Not my day, really.