cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception in the modules samples
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:52:33 GMT

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Stephan Michels wrote:

> Hi, I'm again ... *oh, nooo*
>
> I got following exception from the modules samples of currect CVS HEAD.
>
> Original exception :
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Invalid
> pattern '{myxml:/forrestconf/@version}' at
> file:/home/stephan/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/modules/sitemap.xmap:143:-1
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.getParameters(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:512)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.setupNode(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:471)
>
> The exception is a bit difficult to understand. What does it mean?
> Means the exception, that the TreeBuilder can't find the module with
> 'myxml', or problems the characters '/','@'?

Ohh, I see it by myself

Original exception : org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.PatternException: Cannot
get InputModule named 'myxml' in expression
'{myxml:/forrestconf/@version}'
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.PreparedVariableResolver.addModuleVariable(PreparedVariableResolver.java:207)

Sorry to bother you, Stephan Michels.