cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Defining Source Interfaces
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:44:04 GMT

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I think it's time to define the WriteableSource etc. interfaces
> for the excalibur source package and move them out of Cocoon.
>
> What do you think about this? This would move the responsibility
> to excalibur :)
>
> I added before christmas the possibility to retrieve children
> of a source to the Source interface in excalibur and started
> with the ModifiableSource interface (= WriteableSource).
>
> What else do we need? I think we have a buch of extensions
> to the Source interface.

Nothing that is really ready for production usage.

But what about replacing the SourceResolver in SitemapModelComponent
by the the Excalibur SourceResolver? (Do we really need the SourceResolver
in the setup method *gruebel*).

That would make my job easier to write a Generator- and
TransformerTestCase simply by extending the ExcaliburTestCase ;-)

Stephan Michels.