cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: People on the list.
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:55:10 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > I am very happy today. I see that the project is growing very fast. This
> > is nice. Just the lastest greats events:
> >
> > 1-Cocoon 2.1 CVS more stable than ever (new cache subsystem)
> > 2-Cocoon was raised to be a flag project of ASF!
> > 3-New wiki.cocoondev.org
> > 4-New calendar "Mens of Cocoon" that will improve marketing. ;-)
> > 5-New transformer to generate charts!
> > 6-Efforts in XForms and his connectivity with Databases.
>
> don't forget flow! Cocoon is going to be remembered as the project who
> first project who introduced a serious architecture for
> continuation-based web development.

Sorry, to rain the party, but Cocoon is definetly not the first web
framework having continuations...those who talked to me about
flow might know to which framework I'm referring to...

But, we might be the first open source framework having continuations.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG