cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: [RT]: Names for pipeline components section
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:23:54 GMT
Michael Melhem wrote:
> I recall suggesting map:pipe in an earlier discussion because it
> would confirm to "noun-verb" convention that already exists in
> the sitemap.
> However, there the issue of "backwards compatibly" as Torsten points
> out.
Okay, we *could* (don't know right now if it's good) deprecate
the 2.0.x map:pipelines and map:pipeline and allow for a transition
period both versions for defining pipelines: map:pipeline and
And the in 2.1 newly introduced components are then map:pipelines
resp. map:pipeline.
At least this would be consistent.

What do you think?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: