cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: couple notes on latest 2.1 build
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 07:16:37 GMT
Hi,

I just downloaded the 1.3 API implementation from Sun of the mail.jar
and it works, the method getDeletedMessageCount() was added to the 1.3
API.
So, it seems that your version is not a true 1.3 version.

If you don't need the scratchpad stuff, you can set the
cocoon.webapp.scratchpad.include property in properties.xml to
false - and cocoon will compile (after a build clean).

Carsten