cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: HEAD not compiling
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:43:33 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Giacomo Pati wrote:
> > Carsten,
> >
> > could it be that your recent update of the excalibur source
> jars has broke
> > classes like
> >
> ./src/scratchpad/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl/Blob
> SourceFactory.java?
>
> Just to lae all know, Carsten is working on these files because we found
> out on trial Gump runs that Excalibur and Cocoon for some things are not
> in synch.
>
> It seems that Carsten is breaking builds, but it's the opposite, he's
> working to fix it.
>
> Thanks Carsten, add that to the list of beers :-)

:) Yepp, you know that I have a list where I note the number of beers people
have promised me!

Ok, the compilation problem is fixed now, but I have to do some more
changes!

The new source resolver implementation does not test the source for
lifecycle
interfaces anymore! This is now the responsibility of the factory. I will
try to find all places, to change that.

Carsten