cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl ContextSourceFactory.java
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:11:48 GMT

> From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
>

> Fixed.
>
> For an unknown reason, looking up the SourceResolver in the compose()
> method of a SourceFactory leads to an endless loop. So the fix consists
> in delaying this lookup to the first call to getSource().
>
> I don't know if it's related to Fortress or to the special handling of
> SourceResolver in CocoonComponentManager. Carsten, any idea ?

I guess it's a problem of the order in which the components are
instantiated.
The SourceResolver looks up the source factories selector which in turn
looks up the SourceFactory. If then a factory looks up the SourceResolver
you have the loop.
It's nothing you can do anything against right now.

Carsten