cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:11:48 GMT

> From: Sylvain Wallez []
> Fixed.
> For an unknown reason, looking up the SourceResolver in the compose()
> method of a SourceFactory leads to an endless loop. So the fix consists
> in delaying this lookup to the first call to getSource().
> I don't know if it's related to Fortress or to the special handling of
> SourceResolver in CocoonComponentManager. Carsten, any idea ?
I guess it's a problem of the order in which the components are
The SourceResolver looks up the source factories selector which in turn
looks up the SourceFactory. If then a factory looks up the SourceResolver
you have the loop.
It's nothing you can do anything against right now.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message