cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Moving InputModules into the sitemap [was: [RT]: Dynamic variables in the Sitemap / Input Modules revisited]
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:24:23 GMT
Sigh..

Let's not re- and re- and re-discuss these things over and over again.
I have the perception that (long time ago) we agreed in a lengthy discussion
that we want to declare *all* sitemap components in the sitemap for
visibility reasons. The user should not really know/care about cocoon.xconf.

And I had the perception that we agreed (not so long ago) in a much longer
discussion, that the input modules (for the same visibility resons) belong
in the sitemap and not in cocoon.xconf.

Am I wrong with this? Do I have a weak mind and should take a one month
vacation in the south caribbean? (And if so, who can sponsor this...)

Carsten