cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: ChartTransformer 0.0.4 urge a commiter!
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:03:27 GMT

ahem... I didn't urge anyone, actually it was Antonio who started the thread.
My post to him read like:
<<Antonio,
thanks for your appreciation.
We'd like to insert it into the next release of Cocoon, but we're not committers :(   moreover,
JFreeChart is (L)PGL.>>
To which he replied by starting the thread with the "urge" in the subject line:
<<Hey commiters, what are you waiting for?
This is a very interesting stuff. Please, Hurry up! ;-D>>

> Do you really think there is no way merging the both - or do you think
> it's not worth the effort? Have you had a look into the latest wings
> stuff - not yet in CVS?

Ok, I'll investigate that, but the two approaches are really different.
BTW, has it to be charting-package agnostic ? That is the only solid reason to make it more
complex that it needs to be.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant